Thursday, 23 July 2015

Girl: Hi
Boy: Hi
Girl: I miss you.
Boy: Wait for a day. We will meet tomorrow.
Girl: I miss you now...May not miss you tomorrow.
Boy: Shall I call.
Girl: No, I don't talk when am sad. 
Boy: ?
Girl: But I may type..text.
Boy: ?
Girl: When my mind talks a lot, I don't.
Boy: You are soo like me.
Girl: I may be like you since i Like you. Librans have this problem. They get influenced by people easily.I don't believe in those stuff. May be I do..little. I don't want to . May be your influence. I like you . I am becoming like you. But I was not like you. I wont be like you. I change with time. I am inconsistent. May be again the play of signs. Nah!!..It cant be.
Boy: You are soo like me.
Girl: You have forgotten I was sad.
Boy: You type a lot when you are sad.
Girl: You should have asked.Insisted.Consoled.You didn't. You are soo like me.
Boy: So..Are you sad?
Girl: No I think.  Mood swings. May be I was not really sad. Talking about it will not help. I need not be sad. I cant be happy about it. But I can be not sad about it.
Boy: I knew it. You are soo like me.
        May be that's why you like me.

*-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

Girl: I may fall for you.
         I have already fallen for you.
         But I know to get up and dust myself.
         I will get up one day.
Boy: If I offer my hands for that.
Girl: We will walk together.

*-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

Boy: I have to go.
Girl: You can go. I wont stop you.
Boy: You love me enough to let me go.
Girl: No. I don't love you enough to stop you.
Boy: I should leave.
Girl: Yes. You should. Before I love you enough.

*------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------* 


No comments:

Post a Comment